Dean & Wood Training in partnership with Cool Concerns Ltd
We can provide a wide range of training tailored to suit your needs including product training delivered by ourselves or the suppliers/OEM’s directly. Together with our City & Guilds accredited training partner Cool Concerns we can deliver a further impressive portfolio of industry standard courses including:
- City & Guilds 2079-11 Cat 1 FGas Refrigerant Handling
- City & Guilds 2079-14 Cat 4 FGas Refrigerant Handling
- City & Guilds 6187-21 Hydrocarbon Course
- 5 x Day City & Guilds Cat 1 Refrigerant Handling
- British Refrigeration Association Brazer Approval
- Refrigeration Electrical Courses RoSPA Approved
- CUBO2 Smart R744 Condensing Unit Course
- Large Commercial R744 Systems Course
- Flammable Refrigerants Short Course incl A2L’s
- Introduction to Refrigeration Short Course
Cool Concerns are a diverse team with approaching a century of experience in commercial refrigeration and air conditioning. They are actively involved with the Institute of Refrigeration and the British Refrigeration Association and contribute to many industry guides and codes of practice as well as working with EN Standard development.
Training is carried out at a purpose built facility in the West Midlands. Please contact us if you require any more information or email us at [email protected]. Alternatively you can contact our training partner directly at [email protected] or www.coolconcerns.co.uk.
*Dean & Wood Ltd is using the British Refrigeration Association logo because it is a member of the BRA. Use of the logo does not imply that the training courses facilitated by Dean & Wood are endorsed or accredited by the BRA.